• Nightly western entertainment
• Nightly campfire and S’mores
• Lone Star Lagoon Water Park
• “Par” dner’s Putt Putt (unlimited day time play)
• Fishing at the San Julian Creek (bring your own pole)
• Hiking Trails
• Pony Rides (ages 3-5)
• Children’s activities (ages 3-12)
Rooms run $129-149 per adult per night for their All-Inclusive plan.
• Breakfast and dinner on full day’s stay
• Dinner on check in
• Breakfast on check out
* Cottages are spacious one and two bedroom
* Upscale furnishings
* Large porches
* Full Kitchens
* Access to Medina River
* Use of Amenities at the Flying L including the Water park
* Great for honeymoon get aways & family retreats
Treat yourself to a quiet getaway and see the stars again for the first time. A Bed and Breakfast Award winner for 2009-2010 and 2010-2011
$139.00 per night and includes Continental Breakfast
Check in 2:00pm, Check out: 11:00am
Great reviews, perfect for couples, close to wineries.
$349.00/night = $698.00 + tax
Additional $22.00/night resort fee to be paid to hotel upon checkout
Rates run $285.00 a night.
Twenty adobe-brick rooms surround a quiet courtyard with fountain where you will enjoy the sounds of birds and the smell of roses as you drink your morning cup of gourmet coffee. Each room is uniquely arranged with historic artifacts that transport you to a simpler time. Ten rooms feature a romantic kiva-style fireplace.
Adjacent to the Historic Hotel, each room in Los Portales (meaning "The Porches" in Spanish) opens to a lush fountain courtyard filled with flowers. Several rooms offer an enticing wood burning fireplace for the cooler months, and each is unique in its atmosphere and feeling
On Site Restaurant.
The Gage Gardens is a little patch of heaven—a 26-acre park with plants and tress that capture the colors of the high country Chihuahuan Desert. It offers a quarter-mile track for walking or jogging, a lovely pond, beautiful water fountains and a putting green.